Tuesday, June 10, 2008

ICYUR connected 24/7

For the past 72 hours, I've been exploring and creating accounts for a variety of Web 2.0 apps. Here are a handful of cool apps I've been looking at over the weekend. Some are for work. Some are for play while working.
  • Rookie Dad warmup page On tumblr
  • JeffHamiltonKY On twitter Join and share my first bookmark.
  • Social bookmarking on del.icio.us as rookiedad
  • Google Docs (I used this to quickly upload all of the TIS '08 Conference posts)
  • Google Apps for use with my school district. (5,700 employees and I'm only the 12 user) Google Apps promotes itself as giving everyone at your organization a custom email address, tools for word processing, spreadsheets and presentations, a shared calendaring system and access to a flexible intranet system.
  • RU Linkedin?
  • Throughout all of this, I'm listening to music I choose with Pandora

No comments:

Post a Comment