Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Post-Fathers Day


I hope that you (moms included) were able to just take some time for yourself and relax yesterday. It was a great day here. Hard to believe in was just a few weeks ago that we got hit by the 'big' snowfall of 2008. Harder, still, to realize that it is almost July and the next two weeks will seeing highs in the mid-80's. That should make for a very comfortable summer. I hope that you find time to get outside and enjoy your corner of the world. I'm sure that I will be sitting on, or under, the deck just swingin' with the baby girl.

Stay tuned, because I'm trying the master my new camera. Once I get time to really check out all the features, I'll be sharing pictures of the gardens, the baby, and all that nature offers in our backyard. I'll still be talking about technology and the things that catch my eye as I scour the Web for tech integration ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment