Saturday, November 8, 2008

Catching up with October

Seems October was so busy, I never got around to posting anything about technology in education, or the family. Here's the quick family update. After all, family comes first.

Isabel was a flower for Halloween. What a cutie!

Sunday is my 12th anniversary. Love you, honey. It is also Isabel's 11month birthday. Love my baby!

It's been over a month since my last post. I will begin posting regularly beginning this week. The past 12 weeks have been overwhelmingly productive. My quasi-title "go-to-guy for all things tech" has kept me jumping through hoops at work. I'll loved learning the hardware side of technology, although it has kept me from exploring much in the way of software. I'll share all later.

For now, Sherri is getting over her cold. (I had it first. Sorry, sweetie.)
It's a loving wife who says "go deer hunting" the morning of our anniversary. (Is this a trick?) I'll be sure to surprise her with something out-of-the-ordinary when she least expects it. She deserves it for all she does.

Looking forward to sharing the latest tech integration ideas. Expect to read about videoconferencing, Skype, some more Web20 tools, and detailing the creation of a retro-computer lab that began with the simple idea of just increasing the RAM in some older computers. I had no idea where that one task would lead. I'm changing an old cliche to say, "If it ain't broke....make it better."

Stay tuned and Thanks again for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment