Thursday, July 3, 2008

TagCrowd Tag Cloud

Have you ever asked, "Just what is it he/she is trying to say?" Or, better yet, have you ever asked yourself, "Just what am I trying to say in this blog, speech, article, poem, or document?" Well, TagCrowd gives you the answer in just seconds. At least, that's what I discovered as soon as I stumbled upon latest gem.

I was immediatedly surprised when I searched my blog URL and got the tag cloud pictured below. Then, I realized that I've written several posts this summer on the many technology sessions and conferences I attended. Still, when it comes to my focus, there's no denying the facts of this image.



created at TagCrowd.com

As I stared at this collection of words I had spewing out, I felt the need to reflect on this picture while, asking "Just what is it I'm trying to say?" Here's that reflection of my past 6 weeks, using the cloud of tags as my guide:


I've devoted much of Summer to thinking...
  • checking, judging, commenting, and designing
...how best to integrate...
  • access and share
...free Internet links for education.
  • such as http://www.webpage.com and YouTube (LOLRTFL)


I hope to watch everyone smile like Isabel, when I present my school with an idea...
  • Cool Tools Training
  • or maybe, Choose Todays' Tilt
...to enrich core content...
  • KySTE Conference resources
  • KET Encyclomedia Streaming videos
  • KET Virtual Physics labs
...and engage them through free web technology resources...
  • playing with a new google apps each month
  • getting teachers linkedin, as well as into Scholar
  • social bookmarking with del.iciou.us and ScholarIt
  • add-ons for the Firefox browser
  • sessions on advanced search engines
  • interactive blogging, wikis, webcasting
  • notes on all buttons and icons for our new HP mini computers (battery and case included)
  • learning about animated GIF and digital images
  • a design project creating a Voki avatar and embedding HTML coding for hyperlinking
...in the hope of creating...
  • in every student
  • in every teacher
  • in every classroom
...another lifelonglearner.


It was fun to reflect on life using just a cloud of tagged words. Pretty cool for simply brainstorming. More useful as a tool for a creative writing activity . And, now I have another great Cool Tool to share with educators.

Rereading this post and recalling how much fun I had writing it, I just have to say:
  • Man, have I been lucky to learn from so many great clinicians this summer.
  • I'm so glad to have a Great job, beautiful wife and sweet baby girl.
  • Pretty Fabulous family and in-laws.
  • We all just happy, happy, joy, joy!
  • I love being alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment